Technical Information: Goal Setting Daily for PC – Free download in Windows 7/8/10
|Software Name:||Goal Setting Daily Planner: Life Goals GTD Tracker|
|Software Author Name:||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Supporting Operating Systems:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac|
|Os type:||(32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Requires Android:||5.0 and up|
|Total-Rating:||USK: All ages|
|Updated:||June 10, 2020|
Installing Method By Using The Bluestacks Software
Step 1: To get this app on your PC windows 10, first, you should install the emulator software Bluestacks.
Step 2: Go to the page of the Bluestacks software and find out the download button to download the software for installing the app on PC.
Step 3: Now, go to your device where the downloaded file is saved and click twice to install the emulator software.
Step 4: To open the emulator software Bluestacks, it will ask for the signup, so that next time the app you use can be saved on the software.
Step 5: Enter your email ID with a password to complete the sign-up process.
Step 6: Now, the installation part of theapp from the Bluestacks software.
Step 7: Search from the bar of the Bluestacks homepage by this app name.
Step 8: The search result will be in your screen of the app name .
Step 9: Now, select the app, if your device fulfills the requirement of 4.4 and up.
Step 10: Install the app and wait until the process is complete.
Step 11: Based on internet connection and speed the whole process will take just 4 to 5 minutes to get the app on your PC.
Installing Method By Using The MEmu Software
- To install the app for windows download the software MEmu emulators on your device.
- Install the software and put the email ID on the box to fulfill the login process.
- Now, go to the central page of the MEmu software and find out the app.
- Select the desired app from the app list where you will see the 3.3 of the app.
- Tap the install button and the app will start installing on your device.
- After a period of time you will get the app .